Today nearly 50 million children have migrated across borders or been forcibly displaced every day and in every region these children face a variety of rights . An estimated 50 million children are on the move in the world today millions more have been deeply affected by migration the need for solid evidence. Caring for children moving alone mooc developed by celcis university of strathclyde with technical advice from fxb harvard and inter agency taskforce. 3 unicefs engagement on issues regarding children on the move is built on the premise that a child is a child independent of his or her migratory
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.